Hoob Flex Hookah Set
Modern compact hookah made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Extraordinary minimalistic design. Perfect for everyday or professional use.
Standard Set Includes
– Hoob Flex hookah
– SMPL hose handle of anodized aluminum with stainless steel tips
– Space Grey Silicone hose
- Minimalistic Design
- Unique Hookah Technologies
- Health Safe Materials
- Comfort and Easy-to-use
Lifestyle Videos & Photos
Hoob Flex Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and non-standard forms of the hookah make it truly unique and can be used for different purposes. Quality materials, specially selected to provide a maximum service life of a hookah, as well as to emphasize the modern look.
The Hoob hookahs do not use paint or other harmful coatings which, when heated, can cause harm to human health.
The unique stem-to-base connecting system HOOB MAGNETIC LOCK, the connection of the hose to the hookah, shockproof base with a wide neck for fruit cocktail and serviceability.
Only the latest technology, high-quality approach to manufacturing and attention to every detail makes HOOB hookahs some of the best on the market.
Hoob Flex Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel central pipe
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® Connection
- Magnetic hose connector
- Acrylic Water Tank with Integrated Handle
- Height: 70cm
- Downstem: Ø13mm
- Hose Connectors: Ø10мм
- Double Purge System
- Up to 2 Hoses Connected
- Adjustable Diffusor
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: