Hoob Atom Black Hookah Set
Modern compact hookah with deep black and shiny gold color scheme. Extraordinary luxury design.
- Mobile & compact
- Uncompromised despite its small size
- The best choice for hookah cockatils and fruit bowls
- For professional and home use
- Health safe materials
Standard Set Includes
– Hoob Atom | Black hookah
– SMPL | Black Gold hose handle of anodized aluminum with stainless steel tips
– Silicone hookah hose | Black
Lifestyle Videos & Photos
Hoob Atom Black Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and compact size of this hookah make it unique and widely used. A hookah for those who want some new hookah experience.
Black and gold colour scheme makes this hookah look like a piece of jewellery art.
Hoob Magnetic Lock system allows fast and comfortable prepare of hookah. No more grommets needed, just start to connect parts and they will fix well.
You can use any hookah bowl or silicone hookah hose with it.
Thanks to the wide opening of the base, you can easily make fruit filling or cocktail to surprise your friends or guests.
Hoob Atom Black Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe and acrylic water tank.
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® connection
- Magnetic hose connection
- Deep black soft-touch aluminum covering
- Shockproof organic glass base with gold flakes and integrated handle;
- Mini charcoal tray;
- Height: 21cm;
- Downstem: Ø13mm;
- Hose connectors: Ø10mm;
- Double purge system;
- Up to 2 hoses connected;
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: